Friday, May 14, 2010

Come See What I Did Today-

I'm too excited to wait until you get home to show you.:)






It all started with this area. Do you notice anything different??
Okay, I moved one of the Dwarf Lilac bushes this morning.
See the Snapdragons??
That is where the bush use to be.
I think it was too crowded right next to the wall.
So, I transplanted it.




It is a little droopy.
I think it will perk up in 3-5 days with plenty of water.
Then. . .



I bought flowers for our flower boxes.
I planted them while the two little ones were playing in the sprinkler.



This is the view from inside your office window. You know, this is my favorite room in the house.



Then I planted all of the flowers our 2 little ones picked out.
I let them pick them out at the store and
once we were home I let them place them just where they wanted
them planted.
I dug the holes and they helped gently place them in.


I think we have some children with green thumbs.
This isn't at all how I would have arranged them.
In the end I think they look marvelous!



In fact, I wouldn't have picked out such a different assortment.
I also think it is important to note that I always buy impatients.
We don't have them this year.
I bought 2 flats for Nana, and as I was loading them onto the cart our daughter said,
"those aren't for us, right?!"


They are all pretty and now I'm ready to start cooking.
I wore the 2 little ones out today so they are asleep.
Our middle son has been fishing for a few hours now with Papaw.
Our oldest wants to mow. He needs your help before he can start though.

I'm sure you didn't get lunch- it's Friday-your busiest day of the week.
I will make a pasta dish.
It will be ready in about 40 minutes.
Hope to see you then.
I hope all your cases went well today without any complications!

Love,
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"
-Toby Mac