Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Harbor Town (3 o'clock)

I
 As I just dropped you and the bigger boys off to go fishing out at sea, I promised the 2 youngest ones an afternoon at Harbor Town.




They made the plans. First snow-cones, cherry for each of them.
(I had an iced tea.)


Then we climbed the steps through the hot watch tower until we reached the top.
(where there was a gift shop)

Lastly, we played at the playground for about an hour while I talked to Nana on the phone.
Then we were hungry and hot. I made the dinner plans. Our daughter really wanted to eat at the Crazy Crab again. I talked her into going to South Beach for the Salty Dog. Big Mister slept soundly on my lap throughout dinner. Shopping at the Island Girl was our last stop before we received the call to come pick you all up and hear your fishing stories!!




Love it!

Dinner for you all;
Quiznos

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"
-Toby Mac