Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Almost Forgot:)

I am cleaning out the car and almost missed the time. I had my camera close at hand because we are watching the birds hatch. My middle son took this picture of me going to the other side of the car to throw away some trash and he was giggling thinking it was really funny - so I posted it for him:)



While I am cleaning out the car on the driveway the 3 little ones are playing on the driveway with our next door neighbor and her dog, Sugar.
Sugar loves to play and the kids love her. Did you even know Sugar came over for visits?



You are inside working on a school project with our oldest. You are a great Daddy! Thanks for the time you are putting into this for him.

Dinner?
Let's talk about that in an hour or so-
I'm getting back to the cleaning of my car.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"
-Toby Mac