Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dinner and a Movie-




And I stayed home to get caught up on a little bit of laundry! Oh, and somebody has to watch the 3 younger kiddos who aren't old enough to see Iron Man 2.


So have fun with your alone time with our oldest. I'm doing great putting the laundry away. Hopefully the little ones will stay asleep just a little longer until I have it done.

I know you are planning to do dinner out with our oldest. I'm thinking about something simple like pancakes for the little ones. I will make enough for you to have a snack if you want when you get home. They will be in the fridge.



Maybe the laundry is going to stay in the baskets for a little while longer. Our middle son is picking up the cards right now, shuffling them, and setting them up for a little game of Rummy.

He just said, "I hope the weather holds out."
It does look like rain here.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"
-Toby Mac