Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pizza Party!


The boys are getting their fill. All but our oldest.
He has a stomach ache and is taking a shower. He hopes to feel better before the
Baseball game.


She went shopping with Nana today. When Nana brought her home she was asleep. I carried her to her bed and she stayed asleep. Nana said she would probably be very hungry when she got up because she only had a donut and popsicle for lunch. Well,


 She isn't eating any of it.


After washing her crown, she went straight to painting.

I hope your talk goes great tonight. Wish I could be there.
I will save a couple of pieces of pizza for you in the fridge just in case you don't get to eat.(I know you generally don't when you're giving a talk.)
You can rest assured, while you are giving the portion of your talk on allergies, some of the dust(allergen's) have been removed from our house today.
I cleaned the Office, the Great Room, and our Bedroom.
I learned a lot along the way too! Can't wait to tell you about it:)

Love,
Me

PS-Just checked my email and Soccer is cancelled for tonight. There were not enough players-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"

"... we were born to follow the hope that will lead us to tomorrow, and no one can take it away!"
-Toby Mac